Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to EFK. Please Read

Go down 
+6
hItriX
Valens
Validus
RimFire
spawn
Darth Nihilus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Nihilus
The Forgotten Council
The Forgotten Council
Darth Nihilus

Welcome to EFK. Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to EFK. Please Read   Welcome to EFK. Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:16 pm

EFK: Exiled Force Knights
First of all, I would like to welcome everybody to this new social community I've created, the EFK.

Brief Introduction
After having lost my former clan I feel desolated, empty, like every true Hjk would feel. In consequence, I had this idea, this vision. Wanting to restore the friend community we once had and hoping you all take part in this project is what gives me energy.
I feel that playing with all the good people I have met along the way is irrecoverable unless we form a strong community, strenghted by our friendships.
I invite everyone who considered the friendships we and all the other members forged to take part in this, I promise you won't regret it.
I have known some of you for five years, others for four years, but the time spent together doesn't matter, what matters are the feelings that bind us.

If you think what I have just said is important, give a try to EFK.

What you are all wondering
Yes, we will have a server soon, it just needs some configuring. It will be done in a short period of time.

Last edited by Darth Nihilus on Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://efkclan.forumotion.com
spawn

spawn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EFK. Please Read   Welcome to EFK. Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:21 pm

hey all, your friendly neigborhood spawn here, despite what some of you may have heard there are always 2 sides to every story, so if you wish to know more than just what youve heard from my former wife just msn me ill be hapy to explain, and furthermore im happy to be a part of a clan that is continuing the dream of HJK in another form, if you dont have my msn it is HJK_Spawn@hotmail.com, now dont be confused im not the leader here, i am the former leader, but no longer, and i hope for a continued enjoyment of playing this age old game that still brings fun to many
Back to top Go down
Darth Nihilus
The Forgotten Council
The Forgotten Council
Darth Nihilus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EFK. Please Read   Welcome to EFK. Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:24 pm

definitly my friend, we will see a lot of old faces here, im getting all the old timer i can.
welcome everybody
Back to top Go down
RimFire

PostSubject: hi   Welcome to EFK. Please Read Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:51 pm

Well i can't join (Running my own clan) but i'm willing to lend a hand if you ever need one HJK was my Home so if need just let me know
Back to top Go down
Validus

Validus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EFK. Please Read   Welcome to EFK. Please Read Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:41 am

Nihl... Long time man hope yeh remember me... you too Spawn
Back to top Go down
Valens

Valens

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EFK. Please Read   Welcome to EFK. Please Read Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:47 am

Hiya all, I am in Pabby's clan even though it not active and i don't see it going anywhere I will show my support to my friend, but I would like to get a reunion going on this forum/server. Bring everyone back together u know? I'll try and rally and what not if i see any formers on my friendlist
Back to top Go down
hItriX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EFK. Please Read   Welcome to EFK. Please Read Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:11 am

Hey, anybody remembers me? Modena? I had a rough exit out of HJK, not here to join teh clan too btw cuz i play css, just like to see some old faces Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth Nihilus
The Forgotten Council
The Forgotten Council
Darth Nihilus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EFK. Please Read   Welcome to EFK. Please Read Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:39 pm

Well, u all are more than welcome! Thx for joining
Edit: Modena, u can be in the clan and be active whenever u can.
Back to top Go down
Quri

Quri

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EFK. Please Read   Welcome to EFK. Please Read Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:00 pm

Well greetings all.
Im glad to see my old friends joing up
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EFK. Please Read   Welcome to EFK. Please Read Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:49 pm

hello everyone already seeing some old faces here. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Validus

Validus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EFK. Please Read   Welcome to EFK. Please Read Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:30 pm

Welcome Rock I think I remember you.
Back to top Go down
Darth Nihilus
The Forgotten Council
The Forgotten Council
Darth Nihilus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EFK. Please Read   Welcome to EFK. Please Read Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:46 am

Great to see u rock
Back to top Go down
Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EFK. Please Read   Welcome to EFK. Please Read Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:05 pm

Hi all I am new on this community but well I think I'm going to play on

the server the time I can cause I play other things =/ like Mu.

Well I am [EFK] F1r3 F0>< . Maybe Nihilus remember me xD.

Soo... what do you think if I join?

Bye boys and good luck.

P.D.: I need some adm that can give me the activation account soo not

to be a Guest and have my Forum Account activated.
Back to top Go down
Darth Nihilus
The Forgotten Council
The Forgotten Council
Darth Nihilus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EFK. Please Read   Welcome to EFK. Please Read Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:23 pm

Done, welcome Fire
Back to top Go down
Cin

PostSubject: Hi everybody!   Welcome to EFK. Please Read Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:06 pm

Well, i was part of the HJK dream a long time ago, for a short period of time, but im glad to see that mi friend Nihi was able to continue with this social comunnity.
You`ll see me some times in the server so, i say hi to everybody, have a good time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Balurnoi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EFK. Please Read   Welcome to EFK. Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:45 pm

Heya, don't know if any of yous will remember me but i joined HJK with ninja if anyone remembers him as well
i used to play under balurnoid or moomoogoo if anyone remembers that stupid moomoogoo name... lol!
i didn't think anyone would still be playing JKA >.> i know i don't but i might start playing again bounce
world of warcraft gets a little repetitive after long hours playing it >.> bounce

good to see everyone again i guess Cool
Back to top Go down
Valens

Valens

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EFK. Please Read   Welcome to EFK. Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:31 pm

ya good to see u checked out the forum ^^
Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EFK. Please Read   Welcome to EFK. Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:14 am

Woot. hi bal
Back to top Go down
Balurnoi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EFK. Please Read   Welcome to EFK. Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:36 am

Heya, havn't seen you in a while lawl.. ^^
Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EFK. Please Read   Welcome to EFK. Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:40 am

indeed
Back to top Go down
Teh Pabmiesterer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EFK. Please Read   Welcome to EFK. Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:01 pm

Whateva...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EFK. Please Read   Welcome to EFK. Please Read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to EFK. Please Read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main :: Welcome to EFK-
Jump to: